Leave the Planning to Us: Tours & Dinner Package
Central Virginia Wine Tours & Transportation and Travinia’s Italian Kitchen and Wine Bar is now offering an exclusive tour and dinner package. Visit 2-3 wineries, breweries, cideries, distilleries &/or then arrive at Travinia’s Restaurant for dinner. Carefully selected menu items will give you a variety of the best the restaurant offers. After dinner, your tour will conclude upon safe arrival at your drop off destination. (Option: If Staying at the Hyatt Place the tour will be completed upon arrival at Travinia’s)
Central Virginia is not only a beautiful, picturesque destination to travel to but has become one of the most popular places in the country to visit to taste wine. Please visit the Local’s Favorite Tours for additional suggestions in help finding those “hidden gem” locations.
Have a group seeking an award-winning menu and contemporary dining atmosphere look no further! Special group menus available upon request.
Host a gathering, from intimate to extravagant. For that smaller event, bridal luncheon, baby shower, or birthday party, Travinia Wine Rooms are an ideal way to entertain friends or family. When you leave the details to us, you can feel free to enjoy your guests, completely confident that your fully private party will be catered to by friendly, attentive servers and our Chefs’ finest foods. If it’s a large dinner party you need…consider our relaxing, comfortable restaurants, where every guest will experience the Kitchen at its best.
Impress your professional counterparts. Let Travinia host your next company meeting with style. A typical board meeting usually includes hot fresh coffee, iced tea, water, and your choice of a beautiful fruit tray or other selections. Be sure to ask us about our VIP Program for repeated events. And remember, Travinia can help solve your audio visual needs, too.
- apx. 4 hour guided tour of wineries/breweries/cideries/distilleries
- Tasting at two to three different locations (guests responsible for tasting fees)
- Face-to-face conversations with local brew makers (based on availability)
- Tour of at least one winery facility (based on availability and preferences)
- Photo opportunities
- Complimentary cooler, ice, and water bottles on board
- Transportation to and from dinner at Travinia’s Italian Kitchen & Wine Bar (Please see menu for pricing and details) apx. 1-2 hours for dinner
- Rates per hour per vehicle size email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries or call 540-809-3494
- Tours & Dinner Package offered 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
PICK-UP/DROP OFF POINT
- We’re happy to pick you up from your home or hotel, anywhere in the region you are touring. (50 mile radius)
- This tour will start at between 11 am- 3 pm and conclude at your drop off destination upon completion of dinner at Travinia’s Restaurant.