Prefer Beer? No problem.
Central Virginia is exploding with new breweries to visit. Enjoy the barrel room tours and tastings. Don’t forget about the cideries and distilleries available to tour as well.
- 6 hour guided tour (additional hours can be purchased per hour)
- Tasting at three to five different breweries/distilleries/cideries (Guests cover this charge apx. $5-$10 per flight)
- Lunch of your choice (picnic or incorporate a stop: guest purchase)
- Face-to-face conversations with local brew makers (based on availability)
- Tour of at least one brewery/distillery facility (based on availability and preferences)
- Brewery photo opportunities
- Complimentary cooler, ice, and water bottles on board
- Rates per hour per vehicle size email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries or call 540-809-3494
- Tours offered 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- We’re happy to pick you up from your home or hotel, anywhere in the region you are touring. (50 mile radius)
- Normally tours start at 11 am, noon, 1 pm or 2 pm. Most breweries stay open later in the evening, Please see the individual location’s website for details.
Click on the Brewery logos below to visit the Brewers website
Brewery & Distillery Tours
-Newest Brewery in Madison: Bald Top Brewery
-Newest Distillery: Ragged Branch Distillery