Locally Owned & Operated Wine Tour Company in Orange, Virginia
Plan to embark on an informative, luxurious adventure whether you are a first time visitor to the area, wine novice, or experienced connoisseur. Central Virginia is not only a beautiful, picturesque destination to travel to but has become one of the most popular places in the country to visit to taste wine. With over 200 wineries in Virginia, selecting places to tour may be a huge undertaking. Below are suggested wineries to tour, but please do not hesitate to ask for help with itinerary planning. Please visit the Local’s Favorite Tours for additional suggestions in help finding those “hidden gem” locations.
- 6 hour guided tour (additional hours can be purchased per hour)
- Tasting at three to five different wineries ($5-$10 per stop paid by guests unless you are staying at a B&B with the Inns of Montpelier as they provide complimentary passes)
- Lunch Stop of your choice (could bring a picnic or incorporate a stop)
- Face-to-face conversations with local brew makers (based on availability)
- Tour of at least one winery facility (based on availability and preferences)
- Winery photo opportunities
- Complimentary cooler, ice, and water bottles on board
- Rates per hour per vehicle size email firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries or call 540-809-3494
- Tours offered 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- We’re happy to pick you up from your home or hotel, anywhere in the region you are touring. (50 mile radius)
- Normally tours start at 11 am, noon, 1 pm or 2 pm. Most wineries close around 5 pm.
Click on the wineries below to check for special events as well
–DuCard Vineyards **
Nelson 151 Tour (15 minutes from Charlottesville)